Sphero BOLT’s eye-catching, programmable 8×8 light matrix opens up an endless array of coding and gaming capabilities. Use advanced sensors to track speed, acceleration, and direction, or drive BOLT without having to aim your robot thanks to the compass. BOLT also features infrared communication, allowing your robot to “talk” with other BOLTs. Equipped with Bluetooth SMART and a strong scratch-resistant shell, this robot’s brawn matches its brilliance.
- The colorful LED matrix is fully programmable and easy on the eyes.
- BOLT to BOLT infrared communication allows for new games and advanced movements.
- Auto aim your robot thanks to the built-in compass.
- An ambient light sensor allows you to program based on your room’s brightness.
- A long battery life of 2+ hours per charge can handle even your biggest projects.
- It’s fun to take for a spin. Simply drive BOLT and play games.
- BOLT is approachable yet advanced with more features, more power, and more fun.
- What’s In The Box
- Sphero BOLT
- Inductive Charging Base with USB cable
- Protractor with heading, directions, and clock
- Sticker sheet
- Quick Start Guide to get you rolling
- Sphero Edu app available for download on iOS, Android, Kindle, Mac, Windows, and Chrome
- Sphero Play app available for download on iOS, and Android
- Swift Playgrounds app available for download on iOS. Works with the Sphero Arcade and Sphero Template playgrounds
- Bluetooth Compatibility: Bluetooth Smart
- Batteries: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 2+ hours
- Charge Time: 6 hours
- Height: 73mm diameter sphere
- Weight: 200g
The Sphero BOLT 15 pack contains everything you need to get started teaching robotics and the fundamentals of programming. This special pack of 15 BOLT robots is available exclusively to educators at a discount. Electrify your class, club, or program with BOLT and Sphero Edu and get started with a 15 pack.
Sphero BOLT Power Pack
Plug in. Power up. Roll out. The BOLT Power Pack lets you charge, store, and carry Sphero BOLT robots… times 15. Built with an integrated cooling system, your robots can charge safely all from one place.