Code Kit gives you a powerful toolbox to easily teach standards-aligned curriculum, while engaging kids in computational thinking. By building circuits and programming, students get a hands-on understanding of “what’s inside the machine” and how it connects to the software. Students gain creative confidence and critical 21st century skills through scaffolded activities.
- Includes 16 Bits, 30 accessories, and a FREE Code Kit App
- Access detailed video tutorials
- Learn fundamental programming concepts: inputs & outputs, loops, logic, variables, and functions through coding games
- Each color-coded Bit has a specific function (e.g. lights, sensors, motors, inputs, and outputs) and is modular and reusable for an infinite number of inventions.
- Each kit serves up to 3 students and is ideal for grades 3-8
Get Your Quote
Explore basic computer science concepts through games with the Code Kit. Ideal for 1-3 students
|Code Kit Classroom Bundle
Introduce computer science concepts to your classroom through games with the Code Kit. Ideal for 20-30 students. This option includes 10 Code Kits and 4 tackle boxes.
|Ages: 8+||L 3.0″||2.28 lb per kit|
|Grades: 3-8||W 7.5″|
|1 USB power||2 button||3 USB Cable||3 powersnap|
|1 dimmer||1 slide dimmer||1 rechargeable-battery||1 Mechanical Arm|
|1 pressure sensor||1 sound trigger||1 Servo Mount||1 Servo Hub|
|3 wire||1 branch||1 codebit-dongle||12 Shoes (Hook & Loop)|
|1 codeBit||1 bargraph||2 Strips (Hook & Loop)||1 Mounting Board (8×7)|
|1 servo||1 speaker||4 screws||1 USB Power Adapter|
|1 Led matrix|
Curricular CrosswalkCurriculum GuideBit BasicsInvention LogCode Kit AppImplementation Guide