Google For Education
Practical Application of Google for Education tools into your curriculum
Harness the teaching potential of the Google eco-system in your classroom. Most Google PD focuses on the point and click of “how to” training. Successful implementation of Google for Education and Chromebooks requires adopting both teaching skills and existing content to fully utilize G Suite digital tools.
13 Video Modules
- Teaching in the Clouds with Google Drive
- Introduction to the G Suite for Education Ecosystem
- Drive file management
- Drive Sharing
- How does a Chromebook work?
- Google File Stream, the Shortcut to the Clouds
- Working Smarter Not Harder with Google Docs
- Google Docs or Microsoft Word?
- Conducting Research the Google Docs Way
- Making Magic with Google Docs Add-ons
- Sharing is Caring with Google Docs
- Google Chrome Features, Apps, and Extensions for the Classroom Welcome
- Customizing Chrome for the Classroom
- Chrome Extensions for Teachers and Students
- Chrome Apps for Teachers and Students
- Streamlining Lesson Workflow with Google Classroom