Practical Application of G-Suite Teaching tools into your curriculum
Harness the teaching potential of the Google eco-system in your classroom. Most Google PD focuses on the point and click of “how to” training. Successful implementation of G Suite and Chromebooks requires adopting both teaching skills and existing content to fully utilize G Suite digital tools.
24 Video Modules
6 Hours estimated for completion
- Teaching in the Clouds with Google Drive
- Introduction to the G Suite for Education Ecosystem
- Drive file management
- Drive Sharing
- How does a Chromebook work?
- Google File Stream, the Shortcut to the Clouds
- Customizing ActivInspire for early learners
- Working Smarter Not Harder with Google Docs
- Google Docs or Microsoft Word?
- Conducting Research the Google Docs Way
- Making Magic with Google Docs Add-ons
- Sharing is Caring with Google Docs
- Google Chrome Features, Apps, and Extensions for the Classroom Welcome
- Customizing Chrome for the Classroom
- Chrome Extensions for Teachers and Students
- Chrome Apps for Teachers and Students
- Streamlining Lesson Workflow with Google Classroom