ClassVR is an open platform, supporting Virtual and Augmented Reality curriculum content, as well as allowing students and teachers to create, upload and share their own content, creating a collaborative community of global educational resources.
INCLUDES NEW HAND CONTROLLER
When purchased as part of kit, each ClassVR Premium headset comes complete with a wired hand controller to support ClassVR’s exciting new content release; explorable scenes.
Being powered solely by the ClassVR headset during use, it’s lightweight and features three buttons, plus a central joystick controller.
When immersing students into a virtual learning environment with ClassVR headsets, the optional Controller empowers students to intuitively explore their virtual environment with a new found fluidity and complete control.
The Premium Virtual Reality Headset
AVAILABLE IN SETS OF 4, 8 & 30 HEADSETS
All ClassVR charging and storage options have been designed to be as portable as possible, allowing teachers and students to easily and safely move the headsets from one classroom to another.
Both the Set-of-4, and Set-of-8 kits are supplied within a dedicated hardcase which not only protects the devices during storage, but also charges the headsets via a single wall plug.
The Starter Set-of 4 is lightweight and transportable for students of any age, and the Set-of-8 has an extendable handle with rugged wheels make moving the headsets simple, even for young children.
ClassVR Premium Headset:
ClassVR’s headset is a standalone, classroom-ready device, delivering a fully immersive VR/AR experience under the teacher’s control. Everything you need is fully integrated.
- HD Display with student friendly interface (gesture controls)
- Front facing camera
- Battery that will last throughout the school day
- No extra devices needed
- No extra buttons
- Embedded resources aligned to curriculum
Over 500 Virtual Reality resources available.
- Historical Times
- Habitats and Nature
- Science and Technology
- Art, Culture,
- …and many more
Bring printed materials to life!
- Augmented Reality brings educational content to life, allowing students to view and interact with exciting 3D models, providing greater engagement, understanding and ultimately knowledge retention.
- The ClassVR headsets include a front-facing camera and our proprietary ARC (Augmented Reality Classroom) app, so students can get up close and personal with content, such as a beating heart, simply by looking at one of the worksheets.
Ease of use.
- Simply hold and look through the device
- Use headstrap for hands-free experience
- Light weight and comfortable