Virtual Reality Technology Designed for the Classroom.
ClassVR’s headset is a standalone, classroom-ready device, delivering a fully immersive VR/AR experience under the teacher’s control. Everything you need is fully integrated.
- HD Display with student friendly interface (gesture controls)
- Front facing camera
- Battery that will last throughout the school day
- No extra devices needed
- No extra buttons
- Embedded resources aligned to curriculum
Bring printed materials to life!
Augmented Reality brings educational content to life, allowing students to view and interact with exciting 3D models, providing greater engagement, understanding and ultimately knowledge retention. The ClassVR headsets include a front-facing camera and our proprietary ARC (Augmented Reality Classroom) app, so students can get up close and personal with content, such as a beating heart, simply by looking at one of the worksheets.
ClassVR is an open platform, supporting Virtual and Augmented Reality curriculum content, as well as allowing students and teachers to create, upload and share their own content, creating a collaborative community of global educational resources.
Over 500 Virtual Reality resources available, covering areas such as:
- Historical Times
- Habitats and Nature
- Science and Technology
- Art, Culture,
- …and many more
- Standalone device – no other devices needed
- Crystal clear images and videos on a HD 5.5″ display
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Integrated speakers
- Wi-Fi and bluetooth
- Internal storage for fast performance
- Powerful battery for the entire school day
Simple to use Interface
Welcome to HOLODECK! this futuristic ‘room’ gives students a central place to begin their adventures. Just select from a range of educational activities depicted by icons on the screen.
- Fully customizable and controlled by the teacher.
- Use innovative head and hand gestures to navigate around.
Safe, Secure & Ready for Class
The case holds and charges 8 headsets at a time. The custom designed foam helps protect the headsets and holds them securely in place.